The Long Floating Fins increase leg strength and help athletes swim at faster speeds. With its long, hydrodynamic blade, the Long Floating Fins add propulsion to butterfly and flutter kick. Buoyancy from the fins lifts legs to the surface, reducing drag from the rest of the body. The Long Floating Fins' closed heel design provides protection against hyperflexion of ankles and increases comfort. Great for all ages and levels of swimming, the Long Floating Fins are color-coded by size. Made of soft, floatable rubber the Long Floating Fins will not sink in fresh or salt water, making them ideal for open water and pool training.
- FLOATS IN FRESH AND SALT WATER Keeps legs buoyant to reduce body drag
- LONG BLADE Adds extra power to kick and builds leg strength
- CLOSED HEEL DESIGN Creates a soft and secure fit and inhibits hyperflexion
- ALL SKILL LEVELS Appropriate for fitness and competitive swimmers to build cardiovascular conditioning
- COLOR-CODED SIZES Makes it easier to find the proper sized fins
- NATURAL RUBBER Provides a secure and comfortable fit